Hello beauties! This post is going to be an open box review of my first Beauteque Bag!!!
These items were sent to me for review consideration. I am not affiliated with ‘Beauteque’ nor am I receiving any compensation for this review. This is my 100% unbiased opinion.
Pricing: $25.00 per bag OR $22-24/monthly subscription service
What You Get:
- 1 Beauteque Bag
- 6-8 full sized beauty products
What It Is & How It Works:
Beauteque’s Bags are a great way to sample high quality beauty products that are quite popular in other parts of the world in the comfort of your own home. Each bag is themed and contains products such as skin care, hair care, makeup and much more. There are 2 ways you can get your Beauteque Bag:
-MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTIONS via Beauteque Monthly-
- For a month-month subscription, each bag is $24. For a 3 month subscription, each bag is $24. For a 6 month subscription, each bag is $23 and for a 12 month subscription, each bag is $22. *Ships anywhere in the US, Canada or Europe. Shipping costs not included*
- Each bag comes with 7 full sized beauty products, valued at $65-85!
- On the 1st of every month you will receive a survey of options to select for your box. If no selections are made by the 5th of the month you will receive a pre-selected box.
- If you would like to subscribe and would like to receive a box right away, you have until the 15th of that month to register. If you register after the 15th, your subscription service will begin the following month.
-ONE TIME PURCHASE via Beauteque.com-
- If you don’t want a monthly subscription service and would like to purchase a Beauteque Bag only when you see one you like, then this is the option for you!
- You can purchase current and past Head-to-Toe Bags.
- Each Head-to-Toe Bag is $25
- Each bag contains 6-8 full sized beauty products that you can customize and are valued at $65-85!
- No subscription needed!
This month’s Head-to-Toe box is all about MILK! Did you know that milk has amazing moisturizing properties? Well now you do!
All of the items I received in my box were full sized items which is awesome for $25!
THIS MONTH’S BOX VALUE: $66
1. Secret Key Milk Brightening Toner, $19
This toner was quite nice. It’s a little different than the toner I’m used to because it not only helps to minimize pores, brighten and firm the skin but it does it in a very gentle and moisturizing way that I and my skin appreciate. I found that it left my skin super soft and smooth but it does take a while to dry down since it is a little bit heavier than a traditional toner.
2. Skinfood Wildberry Milk OR Green Tea Cleansing Foam, $12
I really enjoyed this cleanser. I wasn’t too fond of the smell and was hoping for more foam than it produced but over all it’s really gentle on the skin, gave me a squeaky clean feeling without stripping my skin of it’s natural oils.
3. Beauty Credit OR Secret Key Milk Hand Cream, $6.50
So this cream was very…interesting to say the least. Besides it being made from DONKEY MILK, it has a very thin texture and adsorbs quickly into the skin. Didn’t moisturize that well but smelled really nice, much like Nivea cream.
4. Milk Wash Off Sponge, $10
I found these to be quite interesting. They work well at thoroughly cleansing the skin, you’d certainly have to take your makeup off before using it. I found it hard to believe that it would exfoliate my skin because it’s such a smooth sponge but it surprisingly took off a lot of the dead skin I had built up around my nose.
5. Somang OR 3W Clinic Milk Mask, $3
This was hands down my favorite item! Such an invigorating and relaxing treatment. It definitely pumped a lot of moisture into my skin and left my face feeling supple and soft which I loved and it’s super affordable!
6. Skinfood Shea Butter Milk Lip Care Bar, $7
I really like this little lip balm but it was exactly that…LITTLE. For $7 it’s slightly over priced so I wouldn’t be in a rush to get it but it does smell really yummy and left my lips nice and moisturized.
7. Skinfood Milk Creamy Nail Polish, $8.50
Haven’t tried it yet but I do like the color for summer, so hopefully the pay off it nice. I do think it was kind of pricey for such a small bottle and for it to not have anything special about it besides being in a milky pastel shade it was my teals favorite out of the box.
I give this month’s box an B+.
I really love the fact that you can pick and choose the majority of the items you get in your box so that way you at least have some say in the products you get to try out every month. Needless to say I also liked that there a NO FOIL SAMPLES or even deluxe samples for that matter. It’s nice to get all full size products because to me that’s a real steal for $25.
While I enjoyed pretty much all the products in this box I was kind of disappointed with the theme because I felt like an entire box dedicated to dry skin wasn’t universal and didn’t cater to any other skin type than dry skin, but that’s my personal opinion. Besides that, I think this is an absolutely fabulous box. It’s a great way to sample high end beauty items that are popular in other parts of the world and would definitely consider purchasing a subscription.